Please write full sentence answers to the teacher's questions, unless the teacher asks otherwise.
1. Where does your friend live?
2. What does your teacher do every day?
3. What are you doing right now?
4. What is your friend doing right now?
5. What are you going to do after school?
6. What were you doing at midnight?
7. What did you eat today?
8. What did you bring to school today?
9. How did you come to school today?
10. You don't have to answer this in a full sentence.
For many years people have had conflicts. Sometimes there are conflicts with our neighbors. Sometimes we have conflicts within our families. We always try and find ways to resolve our conflicts. Sometimes we talk them out. Sometimes we shout at one another. Sometimes we end friendships. When countries have conflicts, they have various ways of dealing with them. We have diplomats who meet and try to find solutions. Sometimes we make deals or trades. Sometimes, however, countries cannot come to agreements, and then we have wars. There have been many wars through the years, and of course while we try our best to avoid them, they seem to happen. Of course no one wants war. Here is your question---When was the War of 1812?
Views expressed herein are solely those of the author or authors, and do not reflect views of my employers, the United Federation of Teachers, the MORE Caucus or any other union caucus.
Stories herein containing unnamed or invented characters are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.