Ms. Bluebird tagged me for this meme. I don't think I ever heard of that word before I started blogging. I'd accuse her of making it up, but I've seen other people use it before her. It's been a while, but I'm catching up. These are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was in Arauca, Colombia, adopting a little girl. It was one of the very best things I ever did.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Get away from the computer
2. Visit relatives
3. Try to maneuver the DoE email system to enter grades
4. Make chili
5. Try to convince my daughter the chili is not too spicy to eat
3) Snacks I enjoy:
I don't actually eat a lot of snacks.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Collect preposterously expensive violins
2. Never go to New Jersey
3. Travel to many places that aren't Jersey
4. Stop worrying about that college fund
5) Three of my bad habits:
1. Quietly plotting revenge
2. Spending too much time on the internet
3. Obsessively collecting old live music
6) 5 places I have lived:
1. New Paltz, NY
2. Interlaken, Switzerland
3. East 6th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenue
4. San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
5. Cuernavaca, Mexico
7) 5 jobs I have had:
4. guitar teacher5. selling souvenirs at the Bear Pit in Bern, Switzerland
8) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
I'd like to know more about all three presidential candidates. I'll add:
Byron Berline, and the late
1. Norm at Ednotes Online
4. PREA Prez
6. Jose Vilson